Principles Judy lives and works by:
- Respect - results matter; people matter more
- Follow-through - assumes responsibility for "where the ball lands"
- Integrity - thought, word and action are all in alignment; "walk the talk"
- Open-minded - is willing to try on different hats, look at life through a difference lens
- Ownership - takes ownership for creating a life and career that's fulfilling; for what's working as well as what's not working
- Optimistic - more often than not sees the glass 1/2 full as opposed to 1/2 empty
- Effectiveness - being efficient is great, but being effective means being efficient at the right things.
- Development - sees need for life-long learning, growing and becoming more masterful (communication, attitude, relationships, skills transfer, leadership)
If you "own" at least 6 of these principles or if you're interested in claiming or growing into these principles, you're a good fit for coaching with Judy.